Monday, February 22, 2010

Help My Car Brokedown Woman Dealer Fraud - Sold A Defective Car?

Dealer Fraud - Sold a defective car? - help my car brokedown woman

My brother bought a car from the dealer in Irwin, PA. Everything seemed in order. Took the car for a test, etc.. He signed the documents from 35 minutes to take the car on the road and brokedown drive. Marchand said he had to ensure a guarantee of the car and its gone through the process Theyve unauthorized payment, etc.. But "the hole ** HES said additional payments (to be held, carried the store, get, etc. ..) and an additional $ 500 and all done ... The more than 2 weeks and I am seriously concerned about the situation pissed!
1. Can I do that the police and accompany me back to this dealer for this type of repair and the car?
2. If not, what further steps should I take?

Any help much appreciated!

1 comment:

Vipassan... said...

What would the police? His job is to enforce the laws. Non-enforcement of security policies. You lose all the time. And ridicule. And since this is the problem of his brother, why it still is not presented to me.

What you need to do is read the warranty. It is likely that the states covered in particular that all work and parts.

This does not apply to trailers. Or additional fees.

If the costs are eligible to apply to you.

I see no fraud.

Post a Comment