Monday, February 15, 2010

What To Do For Bleach Inhalation Accidental Bleach Inhalation - Now I Have Very Swollen Eyes And Itchy Flaky Skin On My Face!?

Accidental bleach inhalation - now i have very swollen eyes and itchy flaky skin on my face!? - what to do for bleach inhalation

Help please! I helped my friend clean her house the other night, and I volunteered to clean the toilet. I have sprayed my own mixture of bleach (Domestos) and water in a spray bottle and everywhere empty. Your bathroom is very small and I think he has yet to open a window! I cleaned about 2 hours, and I think I was in a spray bottle, I think the solution has the air, and I must have accidentally inhaled. The next morning - I could hardly keeping his eyes were so swollen (as far as I know he has not exactly on my skin) and my face appeared in a red stain and is very close and pain. I have the exfoliating cream and hydrocortisone, but my face is still swollen is very dry and light. Any help would be very grateful! Thank you! S

3 comments:

Donna B. said...

Call a Poison Control Center is the front of the evaporator used for bleaching empty. If there was anything that contains ammonia can poison themselves. I think you should go to the urgent question.

Back Off Buck-o said...

Oh dear sounds like an allergic reaction .. You call your local emergency room and get some information about what information is ((BE)) or call the Poison Control center.Let me know how it went.

Sofia said...

Go to the clinic as quickly as possible.

Post a Comment